Dental Implants Canberra
Want to replace your missing teeth? Dental implants are the most natural solution to restore your smile.
Dental implants are a restorative option for patients who wish to replace one or more missing teeth.
A natural choice…
Implants are the closest alternative to a natural tooth root and will prevent your surrounding teeth from shifting out of place.
An implant is a sterile titanium rod that is inserted into the jaw bone for stability. The rod acts as a root for the crown or veneer to be secured into place. This rod bonds with the jaw bone over time, and improves strength whilst securing the alignment of your smile. On completion, you can smile wide with confidence and bite down as normal!
Benefits of Dental Implants:
- Aesthetically pleasing – like natural teeth
- Eliminate messy adhesives used with dentures
- Maintain facial and bone structure
- Functional – bite down naturally and eat and chew as usual
- Durable – Lasting for 10 or more years
- Smile with confidence
- Frequently Asked Questions about Dental Implants: The Procedures!
- Frequently Asked Questions about Dental Implants: A Patient’s Guide!